Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2015

It's a 10 Miracle Volumizing Shampoo


Contents: 10 fl oz / 295.7ml
Price: US$22.00
Local of Purchase: drugstore.com

According to drugstore.com

Nutrition for Your Hair
Sulfate Free

Does 10 Things Instantly
  • Voluminizing Formula
  • Sulfate Free
  • Nourishes Hair
  • Non Drying Formula
  • Improves Elasticity
  • Deep Cleansing
  • Adds Bounce
  • Adds Shine
  • Adds Texture
  • Color Protectant

Ingredients: Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, C14 16 Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polyquaternium 7, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Cocamidopropyl Hydrosultaine, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Dihydroxypropyl PEG 5 Linoleammonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

My opinion:

This is my first "It's a 10" shampoo, and I love it, It's sulfate free, cleanses my hair, leaving it soft without weighting it down.

I found the price to be slightly higher that what I was expecting, but I've already placed an order for the other shampoos from this brand, because they were being discounted at JCpenny. I'll let you know how I'm liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment