Search This Blog

Monday, June 22, 2015

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - Oil Free


Shade: Nude
Contents: 1.7 oz
Local of Purchase: Sephora
Price: US$42.00

According to Sephora's webpage:

What it is:
A perfect blend of skincare and makeup that helps control oil-breakthrough and gives skin a sheer hint of color for a healthy, natural glow.

What it does:
This lightweight formula provides ideal protection from the sun’s harmful, damaging rays with broad spectrum SPF 20 UVB/UVA sunscreen. It also controls oil-breakthrough with hydration to prevent dryness and soften and ease fine, dry lines. An antioxidant complex of vitamins C and E acts as a free radical scavenger to protect the skin from even the most aggressive effects of the environment, all while extremely long-wearing color stays true and wears evenly in a natural, semi-matte finish. Non-comedogenic and dermatologist- and allergy-tested to minimize the risk of irritation, it is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive ones.

Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate. Water (Aqua), Disiloxane, PEG -30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Jojoba Esters, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Squalane, Laryl PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxyhydrocinnammate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearrate, Disodium Edta, PPG-15, Stearyl Ether, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. (May Contain) +/-: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Iron Oxide (CI 77499).

My Opinion:

I've initially wanted to get the regular tinted moisturizer in which I've read a ton of raves, but when I was at the store, I've noticed that they had an oil free version, so I've decided to get this instead.

I've never tried the original formula, so I can't compare it, but this oil free version is just a light weight tinted moisturizer with really low coverage that didn't vow me. 

I always try out new bases (foundation, bb or cc creams) during the weekend, because I don't want to look like a grease ball or a oompa loompa at work, and I had to admit that I've only been wearing this during weekends, because I need a bit more coverage to be confident enough at work...

I think this would be good for the weekend, or when my skin is looking really good (which isn't happening right now) but I think I'll pass, I need more coverage....






No comments:

Post a Comment