Search This Blog

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Clean Fragrance


Top Notes:

  • Orange
  • Pink Grapefruit
  • Lime
  • Wild berries
  • Bergamot
  • Orange Blossom
Middle Notes:
  • Lily
  • Lavender
  • Violet
  • Damask Rose
  • Jasmine
 Base Notes:
  • Heliotrope
  • White Musk
  • Geranium.

My Opinion:

I've always wanted to try Clean Fragrances, but was never able to locate it locally, and since most sites won't ship fragrances, I never had the opportunity to try it out.

Last year during a holiday in Finland, I've spotted this in a duty free store and went berserk, I've sniffed every available scent, and decided that the original was my favorite.

This has a clean soapy scent, and when I've first used this, my husband actually asked if I just came out of the shower.

Great scent for the summer, but it doesn't last, about 2 hrs and it needs to reapplied.


No comments:

Post a Comment