Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2014

Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit



Contents: 100ml
Local of Purchase: Bonjourhk
Price: HK$599

Notes:

  • Grass
  • Red Apple
  • Pear
  • Rose
  • Magnolia
  • Rosemary

My Opinion:

I've previously tried the Un Jardin Sur Le Nil which is from the same collection and I remember liking it, but I also remember complaining about its longevity. So when I saw this in the store I was kind of sceptical, but the price was really attractive in comparison to what I've paid for my previous bottle, so I cave in.

While Sur Le Nil, has a citrusy scent, this one is really green, it reminds me of green grass and summer. Although I did enjoy the scent, it has the same issues with longevity, it didn't last on me, it has started to fade after about an hour and it was all gone by midday.

No comments:

Post a Comment