Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Cellbone Mandelic Skin Rejuvenator





Contents: 1fl oz/ 30ml
Price: HK$380.00
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to Manning's webpage:

Main Ingredients
8% Mandelic Acid
4% Hydrogel
2% Lactic Acid
1% Salicylic Acid
Gamma Poly Glutamic Acid
Vitamin B5

Functions
A breakthrough rejuvenating serum to create divine, clear, and poreless complexion by combating acne, blackheads, comedogens, and hyperpigmentation, to regulate sebum production without losing hydration, and to promote cellular turnover for antiaging benefits – all accomplished with only minimal to no irritation
Mandelic Acid is a strong AHA yet much less irritating, renowned for treating acne due to its antibacterial properties. Its efficacy in regulating sebum production and to promote cellular turnover help to clear blackheads, to minimize pores, and to diminish wrinkles and fine lines. Mandelic Acid also improves melasma and freckles by lightening and eventually breaking up hyperpigmentation
Hydrogel is a hydrophillic substance that provides lasting hydration, moisturization and lubricity to skin
Gamma Poly Glutamic Acid improves fine lines and skin elasticity, and promotes clearance of stagnant melanin to brighten skin
Salicylic and Lactic Acids gently exfoliate to reveal a much more delicate and soft skin surface
Vitamin B5 to generate cell growth and promote tissue repair

Suitable For
All Skin Types

Directions
Apply a few drops on dry skin twice daily, follow with Cellbone’s Hydration Gel and/or Moisturizer of your choice.

Cautions
You may experience slight tingling sensation, light flaking, and/or mild redness after using this product. These conditions are normal and will diminish with time. Stop using if these conditions persist
For external use only, avoid direct contact with eyes
Store in a cool, dark place
 
Ingredients: Water, Mandelic Acid, Gamma Poly Glutamic Acid, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Gamma Polyglutamate, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Panthenol, Glycerin, Cucumber Flower Extract, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Menthol
 
My Opinion:
 
AHA, BHA, Retinol and all those acidic stuffs leaves my skin looking amazing, but recently my skin has been really sensitive and it won't take any of my usual stuffs, so I've done some googling and found out that mandelic acid was better suited for sensitive skin.
 
I've been using this product for nearly 2 weeks and it hasn't stopped purging, although it did not dry out my skin, I've been full of spots, I've read that it was normal, and that I should stick with the product for at least 4 weeks, but I'm kind of sick of breaking out all over.
 
So far I did not notice any improvement on my skin texture, but I'll stick with it for another week and keep you updated on my progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment