Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2014

July 2014 Empties

For the month of July I didn't really finished too many products, but here is what I've used up:

1.  Biore Cleansing Oil



2.  Dejavu FiberWig - Since I've started having issues with my eyes, I've stopped wearing mascara, and I didn't really finish this up, it was dried out.


3.  The Body Shop Tea Tree Cream and Creamy Wash


4.  Satsuma Shower Gel


5.  Etude House Petit Bijou Baby Bubble Allover Spray


6.  The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Hand Cream


7.  Mandom - Pucelle Mist Cologne


8.  Blotting sheets - This is the paper kind, I used to use the clean and clear plastic one, but they got so expensive (double in price), that I wanted to try something new, but this didn't work, it just felt too harsh on my skin







No comments:

Post a Comment