Search This Blog

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Haruhada Horse Oil Hand Treatment Cream



Contents: 60g
Price: HK$48.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to Sasa's webpage:
 
Haruhada Horse Oil Hand Treatment Cream Contains 100% High Quality Natural Hokkaido Horse Oil which has nourishing power 3 times more concentrated than Squalane; the result is outstanding.It penetrates deeply into skin and nourish skin instantly. And it stimulates metabolism and reduces muscle fatigue. Also, it is anti-flammatory and helps to heal wound and balance sebum secretion.
Ingredients: Aqua, Horse Fat, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate60, Sorbitan Stearate, Bethenyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, BHT, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum ParkII, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, Urea, Alcohol,
Prunus persica.
 
My Opinion:
 
I never though that I would ever use animal oil on my skin, but after having tried out my first horse oil cream last winter, I was like really open for new alternatives.

My local SASA was having a BOGO on this hand cream, so I got 2 bottles to try out. This is scentless, didn't leave my hands sticky, and it did absorb fairly fast, but honestly I didn't really like it, it didn't provide enough moisture for my hand even during the summer. I'll finish off whatever I have, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment