Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Bath and Body Works Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb



Scent: Pink Sangria
Contents: 0.8 fl oz / 24ml @ (2 pack refill)
Price: Retails for US12.50, I got these in an outlet for half price

About this fragrance:
A refreshing mix of zesty mandarin, crisp apple and sugared grapes and berries.

My Opinion:

I've really liked this scent, I would actually dare to say that it's one of my favorite B&B scent that I would repurchase, and that means alot to me, because so far I've only repurchased 1 scent from B&B and that would be Vanilla Bean Noel, which is my number 1 favorite scent from B&B.

Back to this scent, it's a mixture of something citrusy, fruity and sweet, although sweet, it is not overwhelming. Unfortunately, I've just went to the B&B webpage and notice that this was no longer available.... I really hope that they will bring this back.

No comments:

Post a Comment