Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Reniu Coconut Shampoo


Contents: 8.5 fl oz / 250ml
Price: AU$22.00

According to the package:
 
For centuries, south pacific islander have used pure coconut oil and flower extracts to nourish, moisturise and beautify skin and hair.
 
Nourish and hydrate hair with this luxurious coconut shampoo.
 
Natural extracts will leave hair naturally soft and shiny without buildup. Great for daily use.
 
Ingredients: Aqua, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Derived), Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (Coconut Derived), Glycerin (and) Glycol Distearate (and) Coco-Glycoside, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate (Coconut Derived), PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Fragrance, Polyquaternium 10, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil).
 
My Opinion:
 
This was a souvenir from FIJI, and being someone who isn't fond of coconut scented stuff, this was left in the cabinet unused.
 
I'd usually return a gift when I'm sure that I won't be using it, but after being told inumerous time that is rude in Asia to return a gift, I've finally learned to accept it even knowing that I'll never use it.
 
Since I have started to have regular Brazilian blowout about a year ago, I started to use sulfate and chloride free shampoo, but please bear in mind that sulfate and chloride free shampoo is not readily available in drugstores here in Macau.
 
The only sulfate free shampoo (reasonably  priced) that I found locally is the Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo, and since I like having several shampoos in my shower, I've decided to try this out.
 
This shampoo was actually not bad, it doesn't contain sulfate and chloride, it lathers well and it left my hair soft, but as you'll know, the scent was really a deal breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment