Search This Blog

Friday, July 18, 2014

Bath and Body Works Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb

 
Scent: Sea Island Cotton
Contents: 0.8 fl oz / 24ml
Price: 2 for US$15 or 3 for US$20
 
  • Top Notes: Crisp White Cotton, Clean Linen, Green Pear, Juicy Tangerine
  • Mid Notes: Lily of the Valley, Fresh Orange Blossom, Blue Freesia, White Cotton Blossom, Dewy Jasmine
  • Dry Notes: Ocean Musk, Soft Sandalwood, Vanilla Bean
My Opinion:
 
I've tried the body splash in the store and though that I liked it, it smells like clean laundry, but as a room fragrance I didn't really like it. I mean I don't hate it, but is not a scent that I'm crazy about. I had this in a twin pack, and I currently have it in the bathroom, I think I'll finish it, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment