Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sasatinnie Swallow's Nest Rejuvenation Mask



Contents: 6 sheets / @30ml
Price: HK$88.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to Sasa's webpage:

According to the package:
 
Smoothes skins and activateds skin cells. Improves skin cell activity and moisture holding power with the exceptional anti-oxidizing effect of the hight quality swallow's nest essence and placental essence. The EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) helps with the anti-ageing  function, skin reveals its youthfulness and suppleness.
 
To use: After thorough cleansing and toning, place the mask on face. Spread the mask to both sides of face, fix the mask by holding the mask to both ears with the ear hooks (on both sides of mask). Lift the ear hooks beside the chin and fix to both ears for lifting purpose. Wait for 10-15 minutes, take off the mask and slightly massage until complete absorption of remaining essence. No washing is needed. Apply daily skin care procedures as usual. Dispose the used mask. Suggest using 2-3 times a week.
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Propylene Glycol, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Milk Ferment, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Tocopheryl Acetate Hamameus Virginiana Extract, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyalyronate, Methylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone.
 
My Opinion:
 
This is my third box of Sasatinnie paper mask, and I think I still have another box of back up, but when I'm done with my last box I don't think I'll be repurchasing.
 
I've initially really liked these paper masks, but I think other drugstores paper masks has really improved during the last couple of years while Sasatinnie has remained the same....
 
Another issue that I had with the Sasatinnie's paper mask is their ingredients list, although each box claims a different purpose, I've noticed that their ingredients lists were exactly the same, at least the ones that I have purchased before share the same ingredients list.

I mean how could they claim different results while the ingredients were exactly the same....

No comments:

Post a Comment