Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Foreo Luna Mini






Color: Turquoise Blue
Price: £79.20
Local of Purchase: Lookfantastic.com

According to Foreo's webpage:
 
AMAZING BENEFITS:
  • Clearer, brighter and healthier-looking skin
  • New way of cleansing that is deep, yet gentle
  • Skin is freed of dirt, oil and makeup residue
  • Pores are cleansed of blemish-causing impurities
Getting Beautiful Skin Just Got Easier
Not only is the LUNA™ mini a seriously stylish device, it also delivers on its promises. Just 1 minute’s use morning and night will leave the skin looking naturally beautiful with a healthy-looking glow, while dirt, oil and makeup residue are driven away. Simply apply your cleanser of choice, wet the LUNA™ mini, turn it on and cleanse your way to clearer and cleaner skin.
 
T-Sonic™ – the Future of Skincare
The next big thing in skincare has arrived with T-Sonic™ technology – a radical new approach to cleansing that is both deeper and gentler at the same time. By channeling transdermal sonic pulsations across the skin’s surface, the LUNA™ mini will transform the look and feel of the skin within just 3 days. It works by cleaning pores of impurities to reduce the causes of blemishes, while smoothing and refining your skin’s texture for incredible results.
 
Deep Cleansing Never Felt This Good
Nonporous, the LUNA™ mini keeps bacteria buildup away for a far more hygienic cleansing surface than standard sonic brushes. Each one of the LUNA™ mini’s 1,300 nonabrasive touch-points are coated with smooth silicone for cleansing that feels so good, it’s like getting a mini-facial. These touch-points are specially configured into 3 zones – so whatever your skin type, the LUNA™ mini has the answer!
 
Beautiful Skin Anytime, Anywhere
With its smart, compact design, the LUNA™ mini is fully rechargeable for up to 300 beauty treatments per USB charge, so it’s perfect to take on the go. It’s also completely waterproof which means you can use it in the shower, plus there’s no need for any replacement brush heads. With a 2-Year Limited Warranty and a 10-Year Quality Guarantee, there’s every reason to invest in your skin.
 
My Opinion:

I'm a really lazy person, so when it comes to washing my face, I really do need a gadget with a timer so that I would wash my face for a full minute.

I've been using the Clarisonic Plus daily, but even with the delicate brush head I could only use it once a day (usually in the evening), if I use more than that, my skin would be irritated.

I've got the Luna Mini, because I've read people comparing it with the clarisonic, and since the Luna doesn't needs to change a brush head every 3 months, I'll be saving US$88 per year.

I had the Luna for nearly 6 months, and I've concluded that it does cleanse your face properly and is not as irritating as the Clarisonic, I can use it both in the morning and evening without a problem, but it doesn't cleanse the neck and decollete area as well as the clarisonic.

When I finish washing my face, I always wipe it over with a toner and I noticed residue around my neck area, this might be due to the smaller brush head of the mini, so what I've been doing is washing my face with the luna in the morning and the clarisonic in the evening.

When I run out of brush heads for the clarisonic, I might consider getting a full size luna to confirm if it works better around the neck and decollete area.

No comments:

Post a Comment