Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dream Skin Element 100 Snail Serum Premium








Contents: 30ml
Price: HK$159.00
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to Dream Skin's webpage (which only comes in Chinese, so the following is actually my interpretation):

Contains high concentrations of snail secretion, assisting in skin repair and promoting skin cell regeneration, it effectively lightens scars and pigmentation, provides long-lasting moisturizing, with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties for oily and acne skin.


My Opinion:

My first skin care product with snail mucus was My Beauty Diary 2-Step Autumn Repair Pack Snail Mask, the mask was only average, but the cream that came with the mask has blown me away, it left my skin super soft and moisturized. Since then I've been hunting for snail mucus related products.

I've first seen Dream Skin at Mannings and though that it was a dupe for It's skin Power 10, but after some googling, I found out that "Dream Skin" was actually made by "It's skin", "It's skin" are only sold in Korea, everywhere else in Asia, they are sold under the brand "Dream Skin".

Anyway back to the product, this serum has a thick watery texture that's slightly sticky but it absorbs pretty fast, and it doesn't have a scent. I'm about half way down my bottle and didn't notice any major improvements on my skin texture (it didn't left my skin soft like My Beauty Diary Mask did). However, I did notice something huge, since I've started using this, I didn't have one single break out.

I got this hopping that it would improve my skin texture, but ended up finding a great serum for acnes.

No comments:

Post a Comment