Search This Blog

Monday, April 12, 2010

Mac Fix+

Contents: 100ml or 3.4 us fl oz
Price: HK$140



According to Mac's webpage:

An aqua-spritz of vitamin and minerals, infused with a calm-the-skin blend of green tea, chamomile, cucumber, topped off with the fresh, natural, energizing scent of Sugi. Adds radiance, finishes makeup. Spray it on. Skin drinks it up!
According to the package:
Skin Refresher/Finishing Mist
A soothing moisture mist that refreshes the skin and finishes makeup. Hold bottle 12" away from face and spray evenly. Use before or after makeup.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, butylene glycol, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, panthenol, arginne, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ppg-26-buteth-26, fragrance(parfum, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol

My Opinion:
I always use a finishing spray after my makeup because i tend to have a heavy hand on the finishing powder. I used to use floral water as my finishing spray, but after reading lots of raves about Fix+ , I got one for myself.
I've used it once and knew immediately that i was hooked, my makeup look so much better after using it, everything just seems melts into my skin. I should have tried this earlier.....

No comments:

Post a Comment